top of page
We are excited to reopen with a few new safety measures
to provide a safe experience for our guests and our staff.
• Applied Social Distancing floor markers so that customers know where to stand
and to easily keep appropriate distancing
• All staff will wear face coverings and gloves
• Daily staff health check in (including temperature check)
• Regularly disinfecting high-touch areas, such as doors, drink machines, payment devices and countertops
• Continuing to follow the highest food & safety standards possible.
Our dining room is open for a limited amount of diners per state guidelines. Dine in guests are welcome on a first come first serve basis.
For those who may not yet be ready to dine in with us, we have an entire section of the restaurant dedicated for take out. You can order online thru our website or call in your order.
We are also reopening our catering department and are ready for all of your corporate needs.
We appreciate your loyalty. We missed serving you!
Jen, Gary and the Jen’s Place Family
bottom of page